Chief Executive Officer
Jennifer Adrio began her non-profit career with the American Red Cross over 25 years ago and joined the Red Cross Louisville Area Chapter in 2013 after working with Metro United Way for over 23 years. She served as United Way’s Executive Vice President from 2000 to 2013. During her tenure at United Way, the organization received several national awards for initiatives in increasing revenues in planned giving and major gift programs.
Jennifer has a B.B.A. in marketing from the University of Iowa. She is an experienced leader and well regarded for her fundraising ability throughout the Louisville area. Having worked closely with the Red Cross during her tenure at United Way, she has long held an appreciation for the importance of Red Cross services.
Board Chair, Fastline Publications LLC
After graduating from the University of Dayton (Ohio) with a BS in Business in 1969, Bill Howard went to work for Reynolds and Reynolds selling computer systems to automotive dealers. He joined his family business, working for Construction Digest in Indianapolis, IN, prior to starting his own company in Kentucky in 1978 when he launched Bluegrass Trucker.
Howard entered the farm equipment publishing business in 1986 when he purchased the Farmers Fastline publications. By 2001, Fastline was publishing regional magazines for equipment buyers and dealers throughout the continental U.S. Today, Fastline Publications LLC, publishes 22 farm equipment magazines throughout the continental U.S., as well as Fastline de Mexico.
Bill is very active in his community, having served on the boards of several organizations, including the Oldham Chamber and Economic Development, American Red Cross, Boy Scouts, Dollars for Scholars, LaGrange Rotary, Metro United Way, Operation Parent, and National FFA Sponsors Board and Stars Judge.
Over the years, Bill has received numerous awards, including the Distinguished Service Citation from the National FFA Foundation, the Boy Scouts of America Silver Beaver Award, the Sam Walton Business Leadership Award and the Catholic School Alumni Award.
Bill and his wife, Jill, live in Buckner, KY; and have four sons and four grandchildren.
- Vice Chair - Bill Lamb, WDRB-TV Channel 41
- Secretary - David Bridgers, Thorntons, Inc.
- Philanthropy Committee Chair - Marcia Brey, GE Appliances
- Finance Committee Chair - Steve Daniels, Strothman & Company PSC
- Madeline Abramson
- Robert Adelberg*
- Robert (Bobby) Arnold, Republic Bank
- Tom Austin, Universal Linen
- George Bell, Office Resources Inc. (ORI)
- Angela Bisig, Chief Regional District Judge, Louis D. Brandeis Hall of Justice
- Greg Branstetter, BB&T
- Joe DeVenuto, Cloud Architecture
- Lyle Donan, Donan Engineering
- Robert P. Flaherty
- Mark R. Gillming, Messer Construction Co.
- Mike Harmon, Lincoln Trail District Health Dept., Hardin/LaRue Board Chair
- Jill Howard
- Nick Ising, Current360
- Wes Jackson, Courier-Journal Media
- Virginia T. Keeney, MD*
- Pam Klinner
- Mark Kovatch
- Charleen McAuliffe, Oldham County Board Chair
- Kathy McHargue, UPS Airlines
- Mick Miller, Innovise Creative Group
- Julie Naville, Baptist Hospital East, Buffalo Trace Chair
- Michelle Pendleton, Norton Healthcare
- Joseph Phelps, AFSEME Union Council 62
- Jennifer Powell, Brown-Forman Distillers
- Brian Scantland, Novanas
- Richard Shaver, UPS-SCS
- Fred Sutterlin, PRG Investments
- Dick Swope, Sam Swope Auto Group, LLC
- Maria Triplett, TSI Paving
- Dave Vogel, Louisville Water Company
- Alyce Weixler, Merrill Lynch
- Eric Wheeler, Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
- David Wombwell, U.S. Bank/Louisville