Peter Brown, Executive Director, Greater Lehigh Valley
Peter Brown, Executive Director for the Greater Lehigh Valley Chapter, joined the Red Cross as a staff member in April 2013, after years of involvement with the organization as a volunteer and Board member. Peter began his service with the Red Cross as a Volunteer in 1998. He served as a board member of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chapter from 2002 to 2013, has been a past Chapter Treasurer, and most recently chaired the Marketing and Communications Committee.
Peter brings 29 years of experience in banking and financial services, with extensive experience in business development, sales management, project management, strategic planning and marketing. His most recent role was that of Vice President of Marketing & Sales for First Savings Bank of Perkasie, Bucks County. Peter is dedicated to community involvement. He coached boys and girls soccer, basketball, baseball and softball over the past 15 years with the Upper Milford Youth Association, is a member of Bethany Church in Wescosville where he and his wife serve as members of the Praise Band, and in the past held a leadership role with the Cub Scouts in Old Zionsville. Peter received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Mansfield University and resides in Zionsville with his wife, Laura Goldy, and their three children.
Peter is focused on leading the Red Cross team to fulfill the mission of the American Red Cross, to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
- Mr. Ron Arnold, Chairman
- Ms. Fusun Bubernack, Vice Chairman, Mission Committee Chair
- Ms. Susan Dewalt, Board Secretary & Nominating Comm Chair
- Mr. Jack Gross, Past Chapter Chair & Philanthropy Chair
- Mr. Michael Rice, Communications Committee Chair
- Mr. Bill Coles, At large
- Mr. Mike Mickey, At large
- Mr. Joseph Grispo, At large
- Mr. Ron Arnold, Mission, Communications, Nominating, and Philanthropy Committees, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Just Born
- Mr. Brian Bobeck, Philanthropy Committee, Nominating Committee, Senior, Consultant, Cornerstone Companies
- Ms. Samantha Onesto, Communications Committee, Moravian Academy
- Ms. Fusun Bubernack, Mission Committee Chair, Executive Committee, Co-President, ET&T
- Mr. Bill Coles, Mission Committee, Executive Committee
- Mr. Evan Hand, Philanthropy Committee, SVP - Chief Marketing Officer, National Penn
- Mr. Jon Conrad, Mission Committee, Chief Human Resource Officer, Moravian College
- Ms. Caryn Dashukewich, Mission Committee, Nominating Committee, Corporate Vice, President, Human Resources, Olympus Corporation of the Americas
- Ms. Kaitlin Jackson, Mission Committee, Parkland High School
- Ms. Susan Dewalt, Executive Committee, Nominating Committee, Vice, President/District Manager, Wells Fargo
- Mr. Joe Grispo, Mission Committee, Executive CommitteeSenior Vice President/Chief Sales Officer, B. Braun Medical Inc.
- Atty. Jack Gross, Philanthropy Chair, Executive Committee, Nominating Committee, Attorney, Gross McGinley, LLP
- Mr. James Geiger, Communications Committee, President – Muhlenberg, Lehigh Valley Health Network - Muhlenberg
- Mr. Paul S. Ivankevich, Mission Committee, Retired from Follett Ice May 2015
- Ms. Victoria Lozano, Communications Committee, Senior Vice President & General, Manager Crayola Attractions & Retail, Crayola LLC
- Mr. Ken MacKenzie, AAMS, Philanthropy Committee, Associate Vice, President—Private Client Group, Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc.
- Mr. Michael Rice, Communications Committee Chair, Follett
- Mr. Mike Mickey, N.H.A., Mission Committee, Executive Committee, President/CEO, Mahoning Valley Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Mr. Thomas Mutchler, Mission Committee, Vice President – Global Engineering & Manufacturing, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Mr. Peter Steen Olsen, Philanthropy Committee, General Manager, FL Smidth Inc.
- Mr. William Stifel, Communications Committee, Moravian Academy
- Mr. Robert McGovern, Philanthropy Committee