Philadelphia's best black-tie charity gala has the home-field advantage this year!
Join us this year at Philadelphia's own Lincoln Financial Field. Dancing, live entertainment and silent auction are just some of the experiences that you will enjoy as a guest.
All funds raised support the Red Cross House - Center for Disaster Recovery and local disaster relief. For more information about Red Cross House, click here.
Sponsorship of the Red Ball is an excellent opportunity for your organization to show its support for the Red Cross and be recognized as a community leader to over 1200 donors from Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. To learn more how about how you can become a Red Ball Sponsor, please call 215-405-8530 or click here.
Restaurants can learn more about Sponsorship opportunities, click here.
Tickets will be on sale the last week of October (early bird pricing will apply for a limited time)
- Erin Allard, The Bancorp Bank
- Jana Challenger, Community Volunteer
- Mitchell Craddle, Maduro Cigar Club
- Christina DelVecchio Tuller, Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Belinda Paganafanador, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kurt Fritzche, Vanguard
- Suzanne Garber, GAUZE
- Kym Gost, Littler Mendelson
- Cindy Jensen, Cindy Jensen Graphics
- Patti Klein, The Restaurant Collection
- Paul C. Koenig, Jr., Lincoln Financial Group
- Jason A. Kramer, Esq., BINSWANGER
- Kenneth Krenicky, Esq., Core Risks Ltd.
- Patrick Mullen, Sb1 Federal Credit Union
- Irene Myers, Community Volunteer
- Aaron Nocks, Peace a Pizza
- Jeffrey T. Pender, Maduro Cigar Club
- Roberta Pipito, Homemade Delish
- Karthik Ranganna, Hahnemann Hospital
- Lynn Ricot, Ballard Spahr
- Brian Schaller, Wawa
- Jessica Scott, Independent Marketing & Events Consultant
- David Simms, Eatible Delights
- Angelo Valletta, FIS Global/ProNet
- Dave Warren, Maduro Cigar Club
- Michael Wood, American Water