Whether you are a business owner, a manager or an employee, disaster preparedness is critical to your bottom-line and to the welfare of your fellow employees.
How prepared is your business?
- If your employees aren't prepared at home, they're probably not coming into work when an emergency strikes.
- Power outages, brown-outs or surges can affect your daily business operations.
- A flood might not put your business under water, but it could prevent customers and supplies from reaching you.
- As many as 40% of small businesses do not reopen following a major disaster like a flood or earthquake?
- Most natural disasters strike quickly, with little or no warning.
- The hands-on training will help prepare your associates for inevitable emergencies and unthinkable events.
- The program addresses both personal and workplace emergency preparedness as well as business continuity planning.
- Each participant receives an information packet.
- Class participants earn special savings at our online store.
Red Cross workplace training can be customized around your choice of topics–earthquakes, pandemic flu, business continuity planning and more.
For more information or to schedule a disaster preparedness presentation, please contact your local Red Cross chapter.