Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED training incorporates the latest scientific guidelines and aligns with Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) Best Practices for Workplace First Aid Training Programs.
- Two year certification
- FREE online skills refreshers
- FREE digital course materials
- In-person and web-based training options
- Convenient times and locations; online hassle-free scheduling
- Concise courses, focused on hands-on learning
- Continuing education units available
- Meets OSHA guidelines
Enter your zip code below, select First Aid/CPR/AED for Lay Responders to find classes in your area.