About Us

  • American Red Cross Greater Westfield
     
The American Red Cross, Greater Westfield Chapter was initially chartered in 1923. Chapter meetings were held in various locations until 1945. This was the year that Mr. and Mrs. Frederick L. Parker of Westfield, donated approximately $20,000, purchased a house and its lot, and arranged for extensive alterations, which transformed it into the American Red Cross, Greater Westfield Chapter. The chapter recently relocated to St. John’s Lutheran Church in Westfield where it will continue to offer lifesaving services to the residents of Blandford, Chester, Granville, Montgomery, Russell, Southwick, Tolland, Woronoco and Westfield Massachusetts.