Every day, the American Red Cross Northern Nevada Chapter provides relief to people affected by local disasters. It’s just a matter of time until our community will be tested by the adversity of a wildland fire or other major disaster. Only by working together – as corporations, non-profit organizations, government agencies, and individuals – can we ensure we’re able to help our neighbors and strengthen our community to face the challenge of a major disaster.
Philanthropic support and partnership with the American Red Cross demonstrates your company’s commitment to our community and leaves a lasting impression on employees, customers and clients.
Learn more about how a partnership with the Red Cross can help your company and our community at the same time. Then, join us in our efforts to strengthen our community and make it more resilient to the devastation of disasters.
- Providing direct monetary support of operating services
- Sponsoring specific programs, activities, and events
- Launching a workplace campaign of support by your employees
- Including Red Cross in your matching gifts programs
- Providing Gifts-in-Kind or Project Sales of budgeted items
- Providing venues for public display of Red Cross programs or services
- Reno Real Heroes Breakfast
- Northeast Nevada Service Center Golf Scramble
- Winnemucca Real Heroes
Does your workplace participate in a United Way campaign? Then you can designate your pledge to the American Red Cross Northern Nevada Chapter through United Way’s Donor Choice Program. Simply follow the instructions on your pledge card, or write-in our name and address. Contact your human resources department or local United Way agency for more detailed instructions about giving a gift to us through a United Way campaign.
For more information, please contact Clara Andriola at (775) 856-1000.