195 Willis Avenue
Phone: (516) 747-3500
Fax: (516) 384-1304
I Need Immediate Help With...
- Client Services Temporary Sheltering/Housing, Mental Health Assistance, Financial Assistance, Health Services
- Service to Armed Forces (SAF) Emergency Communication, Financial Assistance, Military Tracing
- Restoring Family Links Tracing Inquiries, International Disaster Welfare Inquiries, Project Search for Holocaust/Disaster victim(s).
- Safe and Well If you have been affected by a disaster, this website provides a way for you to register yourself as “safe and well.” From a list of standard messages, you can select those that you want to communicate to your family members, letting them know of your well-being.
I Have Questions About...
- Health & Safety CPR, First Aid, Aquatics Classes, On-Site Group Training, Authorized Providers, Instructors, Training Records
- Volunteer Opportunities, Requirements, Youth Group, Internships in
New York City, Long Island, Metro New York North, Youth Services
- Preparing Communities for Disasters Programs for Adults and Kids, Street Fair/Event Participation
- Giving to the Red Cross Mailing Address Change, Online Giving, In-Kind Donations (supplies, cars, clothes), Leaving a Legacy
- Media Relations Press Inquiries, Interview Requests, Public Service Announcements
- Web Site Feedback Reporting Site Problems