Amy joined the American Red Cross as Chief Executive Officer of the Cascades Region in August 2014 after more than 10 years leading large, complex organizations at the state and federal level. Most recently, as Chief of Staff of the White House Office of Management and Budget, Amy helped manage the Federal office responsible for developing the President’s annual budget and setting fiscal and management policies for more than 100 agencies across the Executive Branch.
As Chief of Staff of the Department of Homeland Security, Amy oversaw operations and policy development for the third largest Department in the Federal Government with 240,000 employees in more than 75 countries around the world; managed the Department’s $60 billion annual budget; and led response efforts and crisis communications to a variety of natural disasters and national security threats including Hurricane Sandy, BP Oil Spill, Boston Marathon bombing and attempted Christmas Day airplane attack.
Previously, as Director of Policy in Arizona Governor Napolitano’s Office, Amy worked with 40 state agencies to balance the state’s budget and implement new initiatives in education, health care, transportation, and economic development. Amy began her career in the Arizona nonprofit community, leading youth development and service learning programs. She graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in Public Administration/ Public Finance, and is a Truman Scholar.
Chief Development Officer
Regional Disaster Program Officer
Paula Fasano Negele
Director of Communications
Laurie M. Conroy
Volunteer Services Officer
Executive Director, Southwest Washington Chapter
Executive Director, Central and Eastern Oregon Chapter
Executive Director, Southwest Oregon Chapter
Julie Grandstaff is vice president and managing director at The Standard where she oversees the private wealth business, StanCorp Investment Advisers and the Individual Annuity business for the company. She holds an MBA from California State University and a bachelor of science degree in finance from Arizona State University, and achieved her Chartered Financial Analyst designation in 1996. Julie has been a member of the Red Cross Oregon Trail Chapter board of directors since 2005.
- Brett Brown - Vice President of Business Operations, Aequitas Capital
- Scott Burns - Professor, Portland State University
- Fred Coccodrilli - Legal Counsel, Oregon Health & Science University
- Dave Lamb - Western Region General Manager, Portland General Electric
- Shawn Narancich - Vice President of Research, Ferguson Wellman
- Kelley Okolita - Director of Disaster Services & Recovery, Regence
- John Prescott - President & CEO, PNGC Power
- Theodore Robinson - Readiness, Response & Recovery Manager, Intel Corporation
- Fern Winkler Schlesinger - Speech Pathologist, Portland Public Schools
- Joe Storm - Vice President, Sterling Bank
- John Tamerlano - General Manager, KATU TV
- Jennifer Van Houten - Senior Vice President & Team Leader, US Bank