The 2012 Heroes Campaign, under the leadership of June Webre of Team Capital Bank, raised an astonishing $61,842.91.
The 2012 Heroes Campaign raised an astonishing $61,842.91. This year’s campaign, under the leadership of June Webre of Team Capital Bank and Todd Donnelly of Viamedia is about to be underway. Download a Heroes sign-up form.
- The best feeling in the world knowing that you helped change someone's life, including your own.
- Your picture or company/organization's logo in the newspaper.
- An invitation to a delicious kick-off breakfast!
- A chance to make a big, lasting difference in our community.
- Bragging rights!
- An invitation to the celebratory lunch.
- 167 blankets for people affected by a disaster.
- Clothing for nine children who lost their clothes in a house fire.
- Meals and lodging for five days for a family of three displaced from their home.
- A babysitting skills class for 14 youth.
- Training 11 individuals to learn how to help someone in a cardiac or breathing emergency.