The Red Ball Presented by Independence Blue Cross
“Party with a purpose” when you attend this one of a kind gala at the Please Touch Museum at Memorial Hall. Dancing, live entertainment, a silent auction including a guitar autographed by Taylor Swift, and a unique restaurant competition are just some of the experiences that guests will be able to enjoy.
Food Network Iron Chef Alex Guarnaschelli will be on hand to help judge the restaurant competition and interact with fans. For the first time, the Carousel House on the Main Event floor will feature a beer garden, including some of the region’s finest microbreweries.
WOGL 98.1 FM and KYW Newsradio 1060 are the official radio sponsors of Red Ball. NBC 10’s Deanna Durante and Keith Jones will help co-host the festivities.
All funds raised support the Red Cross House – Center for Disaster Recovery and local disaster relief. For more information, please call (215) 405-8530.
A complimentary shuttle will make stops at the Loews Philadelphia and Four Seasons hotels.
Pick up times are as follows:
Loews: 7:30 pm, 8:15 pm, 9:00 pm
Four Seasons: 7:45 pm, 8:30 pm, 9:15 pm
Please be in the lobby to catch a shuttle. Return times will be posted at Red Ball.
For the second straight year, the VIP Lounge will be the entire lower level and will have its own entrance. The 2014 Red Ball VIP Lounge will feature fabulous Italian cuisine by Catelli Duo. For the first time, Howl at the Moon dueling pianos will provide the musical entertainment in the VIP room. VIP guests will also enjoy private top-shelf open bar and a cigar bar.
Main Event guests will dance the night away to CTO Band in the ballroom or listen to jazz played by Gerald Veasley in the beautiful Carousel House. Since our very first Red Ball, the CTO Band has rocked the house and filled the dance floor. Howl at the Moon dueling pianos will provide the musical entertainment in the VIP room.
The 2014 Red Ball Silent Auction is going electronic again this year! You will be able to bid from anywhere in the Please Touch Museum during the evening’s festivities. Plan to attend the Red Ball and bring your smart phone! NEW THIS YEAR - the auction is available for bidding prior to the Red Ball.
CLICK HERE to start bidding now!
- Tom Nathan, Comcast - Co-Chair
- Erin Allard, The Bancorp Company
- Cassandra Bailey, Slice Communications
- Jana Challenger
- Natalie Coney, American Red Cross
- Mitchel Craddle, Maduro Cigar Club
- Christina DelVecchio Tuller, Guardian Life Insurance Company
- William H. Donahue, Jr., Transitions Mediation Center
- Cindy Jensen
- Veronica Katz, ebay
- Patti Klein, The Restaurant Collection
- Paul C. Koenig, Jr., Lincoln Financial Group
- Kenneth Krenicky, Esq., Core Risks Ltd.
- Chad Lassiter, American Red Cross
- Mary Ann Milner, American Red Cross
- Patrick Mullen, Conestoga Bank
- Irene Myers
- Aaron Nocks, Peace a Pizza
- Jeffrey T. Pender, Maduro Cigar Club
- Kenneth Pina, Esq., Core Risks Ltd.
- Linda Rosanio, The Star Group
- Jacquelyn A. Ruby, Four Seasons
- Jessica Scott, Independent Marketing & Events Consultant
- Heather Steiger, Synergema
- Ty Stone-Adams, Macy's
- John Walker, KPMG LLP
- Dave Warren, Maduro Cigar Club
- Bruce Weintraub, Weintraub Telecomm LLC
- Lori Young, Exelon