Come out & support the Philadelphia Red Cross at this gala hosted at the Please Touch Museum. Dancing, live music, silent auction & a restaurant competition are just some of the festivities you will enjoy.
ABOUT “Party with a purpose” when you attend this one of a kind gala at the Please Touch Museum at Memorial Hall. Dancing, a live band, a silent auction, and a unique restaurant competition are just some of the experiences that guests will be able to enjoy. All funds raised support the Red Cross House – Center for Disaster Recovery and local disaster relief. For more information, please call (215) 405-8530.
VIP LOUNGE Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of the “all new” 2014 Red Ball VIP Lounge. The 2014 Red Ball VIP Lounge will feature fabulous Italian cuisine by Catelli Duo and exciting entertainment. A limited amount of tickets will be available and these tickets won’t last long.
ENTERTAINMENT Dance the night away at the 2014 Red Ball to music by the CTO Band. Since our very first Red Ball, the CTO Band has rocked the house and filled the dance floor.
Sponsorship of the Red Ball is an excellent opportunity for your organization to show its support for the Red Cross and be recognized as a community leader to over 1200 donors from Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. To learn more how about how you can become a Red Ball Sponsor, please Click Here to Download our 2014 Sponsor Pack or call 215-405-8530.
The 2014 Red Ball will take guests on a journey of delicious cuisine offered by the best restaurants and caterers in the Philadelphia region. Over 1200 guests will have the opportunity to vote and choose their favorite restaurant. One lucky restaurant will win and become the Best Restaurant of The Red Ball 2014! If you are interested in being a participating restaurant, please click here and download the Restaurant Brochure. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your restaurant’s fine cuisine.
The 2014 Red Ball Silent Auction is going electronic again this year! You will be able to bid from anywhere in the Please Touch Museum during the evening’s festivities. More details to follow so plan to attend the Red Ball and bring your smart phone! NEW THIS YEAR - the bidding for the Silent Auction will begin approximately 2 weeks prior to Red Ball. Please check back for the link and a sneak preview of the great items that will be available for bid.
- Tom Nathan, Comcast - Co-Chair
- Erin Allard, The Bancorp Company
- Cassandra Bailey, Slice Communications
- Jana Challenger
- Natalie Coney, American Red Cross
- Mitchel Craddle, Maduro Cigar Club
- Christina DelVecchio Tuller, Guardian Life Insurance Company
- William H. Donahue, Jr., Transitions Mediation Center
- Cindy Jensen
- Veronica Katz, ebay
- Patti Klein, The Restaurant Collection
- Paul C. Koenig, Jr., Lincoln Financial Group
- Kenneth Krenicky, Esq., Core Risks Ltd.
- Chad Lassiter, American Red Cross
- Mary Ann Milner, American Red Cross
- Patrick Mullen, Conestoga Bank
- Irene Myers
- Aaron Nocks, Peace a Pizza
- Jeffrey T. Pender, Maduro Cigar Club
- Kenneth Pina, Esq., Core Risks Ltd.
- Linda Rosanio, The Star Group
- Jacquelyn A. Ruby, Four Seasons
- Jessica Scott, Independent Marketing & Events Consultant
- Heather Steiger, Synergema
- Ty Stone-Adams, Macy's
- John Walker, KPMG LLP
- Dave Warren, Maduro Cigar Club
- Bruce Weintraub, Weintraub Telecomm LLC
- Lori Young, Exelon