“Party with a purpose” when you attend this one of a kind gala at the Please Touch Museum at Memorial Hall. Dancing, live entertainment, raffles, and a unique restaurant competition are just some of the experiences that guests will be able to enjoy.
All funds raised support the Red Cross House – Center for Disaster Recovery and local disaster relief. For more information about Red Cross House, click here.
Once again this year, the VIP Lounge will be held on the lower level of Memorial Hall and will have its own entrance complete with complimentary valet parking. Guests will be immersed in an exciting Chinese New Year themed experience featuring fabulous Chinese cuisine by Susanna Foo and special Chinese entertainment. VIP guests will also enjoy private top-shelf open bar and a cigar bar.
Main Event guests will dance the night away to CTO Band in the ballroom. Since our very first Red Ball, the CTO Band has rocked the house and filled the dance floor.
Suzanne Garber - Committee Chair
Leon LaRosa, LaRosa & Associates – Honorary Committee Chair
- Erin Allard, The Bancorp Bank
- Jana Challenger
- Mitchell Craddle, Maduro Cigar Club
- Christina DelVecchio Tuller, Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Belinda Florence, Hahnemann Hospital
- Richard Harris, Littler Mendelson
- Ryan Helman, Kabookaboo
- Cindy Jensen
- Patti Klein, The Restaurant Collection
- Paul C. Koenig, Jr., Lincoln Financial Group
- Kenneth Krenicky, Esq., Core Risks Ltd.
- Patrick Mullen, Sb1 Federal Credit Union
- Frank Muller, Sun National Bank
- Irene Myers
- Brian Napoli, Philadelphia Eagles
- Aaron Nocks, Peace a Pizza
- Jeffrey T. Pender, Maduro Cigar Club
- Wendy Perlstein, The Alpha Cooperative LLC
- Karthik Ranganna, Hahnemann Hospital
- Julie Salvano, Rhythm Babies LLC.
- Jessica Scott, Independent Marketing & Events Consultant
- David Simms, Eatible Delights
- Megan Smith, Brownstone PR
- Ty Stone-Adams, Macy's
- Ed Trevisani, Altabella Group, LLC
- Angelo Valletta, FIS
- John Walker, KPMG LLP
- Dave Warren, Maduro Cigar Club