The American Red Cross is the leading provider of health and safety training that meets OSHA guidelines and many other professional and regulatory standards.
Whether you need training for a small group of staff – or need large group training across multiple locations, we provide flexibility and convenience with training options to meet your needs.
- Full Service Training – Provided at your location and at your convenience by qualified Red Cross instructors.
- Train-the-Trainer – We train and authorize your in-house trainers/instructors to deliver high quality, Red Cross-certified training at your facility.
- Online and Blended Learning – Many of our courses can be taken online for ease and convenience. Courses that require physical skills practice are offered in a “blended learning” format in which basic information is taught online and the skill portion is practiced in a classroom setting.
- Community classes – You can send your employees to one of our regularly scheduled classes in your community.
- Two-year First Aid and CPR certification includes free digital refreshers to keep skills up to date
- Print, share and download digital certificate anytime, anywhere
- Each certificate includes a unique ID and a QR code which meets employment requirements and allows employers to easily confirm your certificate is valid.
- Save money with your choice of FREE digital class materials or affordable print versions
- Meets OSHA standards and science guidelines
- High quality, flexible training options to fit your schedule
- Shorter, more interactive classes minimize disruption to productivity while increasing information uptake
Call 1-800 RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) and one of our training solution specialists will help you determine the best training option for you.
Questions about Ready When the Time Comes? View FAQs.