The Palmetto SC Region of the American Red Cross touches 1 in 12 lives in our community every year. We make sure your donations are used effectively and efficiently to help people right here in our community.
- Assisted 7,118 individuals affected by disaster, mainly single-family home fires
- Trained 77,517 people in life-saving skills such as CPR/AED, Aquatics and First Aid
- Provided 9,724 emergency communication services to members of the military and their families
- Distributed 119,078 units of red blood cells to area hospitals
- Managed 4,040 Red Cross volunteers