The American Red Cross is the leading provider of health and safety training that meets OSHA guidelines as well as many other professional and regulatory standards.
The Red Cross provides training in many different formats and delivery options:
- Full Service Training – Provided at your location and at your convenience by qualified Red Cross instructors.
- Community classes – You can send your employees to one of our regularly scheduled classes in your community.
- Classroom, Online and Blended Learning Options – Many of our courses can be taken online for ease and convenience. Many courses that require physical skills practice are offered in a “blended learning” format in which basic information is taught online and the skill portion is practiced in a classroom setting.
- Single National Account for Multiple Locations – We offer companies with multiple locations the convenience of a single account package – with one fee, one invoice and one single point of contact.
- Train-the-Trainer Training – We train and authorize your in-house trainers/instructors to deliver high quality, Red Cross-certified training at your facility.
Call 1-800 RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) and one of our training solution specialists will help you determine the best training option for you.
- Two-year First Aid and CPR certification includes free digital refreshers to keep skills up to date
- Print, share and download digital certificate anytime, anywhere
- Each certificate includes a unique ID and a QR code which meets employment requirements and allows employers to easily confirm your certificate is valid.
- Save money with your choice of FREE digital class materials or affordable print versions
- Meets OSHA standards and science guidelines
- High quality, flexible training options to fit your schedule
- Shorter, more interactive classes minimize disruption to productivity while increasing information uptake