The Red Cross works every day to make sure the communities where your employees and customers live and work are safe and prepared. And if an emergency strikes – a house fire, an earthquake, a flood – they can count on the Red Cross to help. It only makes good business sense to partner with us.
- Enhance your brand by partnering.
- Augment your marketing and public relations efforts.
- Target a variety of desirable audiences.
- Demonstrate your commitment to the well-being and safety of your customers and employees.
- Provide potential education and training opportunities for your employees and/or customers.
The Red Cross is not a government agency. We are a non-profit organization that relies upon the generosity of individuals, companies and foundations to fulfill its mission of helping people prevent, prepare for and respond to disasters. Corporate sponsorship and partnership opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing direct monetary support of operating services
- Sponsoring specific programs and services of the Red Cross
- Sponsoring special events, including our inspirational Real Heroes Breakfast
- Matching your employee's volunteer hours with a financial contribution
- Launching a workplace fundraising campaign
- Including Red Cross in your matching gifts program
- Providing in-kind gifts or a percent of sales
- Providing venues for local Red Cross community events
- Providing technical assistance and expertise
- Providing online or print media placement
- Training your employees to respond to local disasters
- Preparing your workplace
- One-time volunteering opportunities
- Ready When the Times Comes corporate volunteer opportunities
- Sponsor our Heroes Breakfasts
If you or your company is interested in a corporate partnership with the Red Cross, please contact us at 425-740-2324 or email Kristi Myers, Regional Chief Development Officer at email@example.com.