For more information regarding our AmeriCorps program, please contact Nancy Watchie at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 206 726-3569.
PLEASE NOTE: AmeriCorps team position offers are contingent upon AmeriCorps funding notification.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in the community? Do you want to gain new skills and experiences? Are you passionate about empowering people to prepare for and recover from disasters and emergencies?
If you are interested in joining next year's team of enthusiastic individuals at the American Red Cross Western Washington Chapters, please visit our blog for recruitment and application information. Members will serve from September 1, 2014 through July 15, 2015.
- Invaluable experience from a nationally and internationally-respected organization for school, a future job or new career;
- Extensive training;
- $5,550 AmeriCorps Education Award (upon successful completion of service term commitment and 1700 hours of service);
- $1,155/month living stipend (before taxes);
- Eligibility for health insurance coverage;
- Subsidized childcare (if qualified);
- Student loan forbearance (on qualifying loans)