Programs of the American Red Cross in Northeast Wisconsin and the Michigan border communities are made possible by generous donations made through the United Way, our partners in community service. The following United Way agencies provide funding for local United Way programs:
- Ripon United Way
- Waupaca Area United Way
- United Way of Dickinson County
- Fond du Lac area United Way
- Oshkosh Area United Way
- United Way Fox Cities
- United Way of Shawano County, Inc.
- Tri-City United Way
- Brown County United Way
- United Way of Sheboygan County
2-1-1 provides free and confidential information and referral. Call 2-1-1 for help with food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more.
In addition, we are also privileged to have community support from the following:
- United Fund of Marion
- United Funds of Kewaunee County, Inc.
- Brillion Community Fund Drive Inc.
- Cedar Grove Area United Fund
- New Holstein Community Chest, Inc.
- Ootsburg Area United Fund
- Greater Random Lake-Adell United Fund
- Chilton United Fund
- Valders Community Chest
- Town of Chilton Community Fund