An active, voluntary board of directors and paid management team provide leadership for carrying out the work of the Red Cross in Southeastern Wisconsin. Chapter management consists of a team of officers and program directors. Patty Flowers, who serves as regional chief executive officer, provides overall leadership to the chapter and the eastern region.
The Board of Directors is the governing body for the organization and is composed of representatives from many different community sectors. This group develops the vision for the chapter and determines the policies that guide the chapter’s decisions. The Board of Directors ensures that the chapter is an effective steward of our donor’s contributions.
Patty is both the Chapter Executive and the Regional CEO for Wisconsin. Prior to joining the American Red Cross, Patty ran a family business and consulted with several non-profits in the Milwaukee area. She briefly served as the Interim Executive Director for the Next Door Foundation. Patty was also the Vice President of the Foundation at Children’s Hospital and Health System for eight years where she was highly skilled in developing operational strategies and directing major fundraising projects.
Patty is on the board of the Rivoli Theater in Cedarburg, serves on the board of Crossed Threads, is a member of the Rotary Club of Milwaukee, The Milwaukee Club, TEMPO, and has served on the Cedarburg School Board, Woman’s Club of Wisconsin, Greater Cedarburg Community Foundation, Survive Alive, and others in the Milwaukee area. She has 4 children and 2 grandchildren, who are her pride and joy.
Tom Mooney wears multiple hats to support the state of Wisconsin as the Regional CEO of the legislative state relations representative. He began with the Red Cross in 2008, right before the devastating floods hit our area.
Tom earned his B.B.A. degree in finance, risk management, and insurance from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and his M.B.A. degree in financial management from Edgewood College.
Prior to joining the American Red Cross, Tom was an executive with American Family Mutual Insurance Company in Madison, where he worked for over 27 years.
He is on the board of the Madison 56ers Soccer Club and is an active volunteer for both the YMCA and the Madison Youth Soccer Association. He was one of the first people to use hands-only CPR and is an honorary charter member of the Waunakee ARC K12 Club, which he helped develop.
Wendy Savage is a long-time resident of Central Wisconsin and has been with the American Red Cross since 2010. Her experience includes grant writing, fundraising, training and volunteer management in higher education and the non-profit sector. A lifelong volunteer herself, she is a board member of several local and state organizations. Wendy and her family reside in Merrill.
For nearly 30-years, Steve has had the privilege to serve the American people as a member of one of the finest humanitarian organizations in the world, the Red Cross. He has seen people at their best, performing acts of kindness during the worst of times while facing challenges they never imagined. His first-hand experiences including being shaken by the Loma Prieta earthquake in California, responding to the F5 tornado in Greensburg, Kansas and countless disasters across Wisconsin. Very much a family man, Steve feels fortunate to have spent the past 20 years living close to his family.
Kyle has been with the Red Cross for more than eighteen years. In that time he has been a program director for disaster, health and safety plus led three different Wisconsin chapters. He also worked for the American National Red Cross as a Solutions Manager for nearly five years. Kyle and his family reside in Eau Claire.
- Mark Petrarca, Chair, A.O. Smith
- Robert Eisenbrown, Vice Chair, Edge Investment Partners, L.L.C.
- Tami Garrison, Secretary, Miller Coors
- Michael Hanrahan, Treasurer, Fox, O’Neill & Shannon, SC
- Beth Anderson, The Laureate Group
- Laura Bouslough, Northwestern Mutual
- Cassandra Braam, Ph.D., Private Practice
- William Carollo, Big Ten Conference
- Marti Croak, US Bank
- Linda Cutler, Lifetime, Retired, Milw. Regional Medical Center
- Joann Eisenhart, Northwestern Mutual
- Rebecca Fitzgerald, Johnson Controls Inc.
- Lisa George, We Energies
- John Griffith, Johnson Bank
- John Hickey, Retired CIB Marine Bancshares, Inc.
- Toni Holland, Time Warner Cable
- Gwen T. Jackson, Chair Emeritus, Lifetime
- Kevin Jacobson, Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- William Kellner, Consultant
- Tom Kissinger, The Marcus Corporation
- Dan Kugler, Snap-on Incorporated
- William Murgas, Lifetime, Retired, Velvac Inc.
- Jim Nellen, Attorney
- Maureen O’Brien, Ph.D., RN, PCNS-BC, Marquette University
- Edward O’Connor, Lifetime, Retired, A.O. Smith
- Kelly Savage, State Farm Insurance Companies
- Francis Schmitz, Attorney
- Patrice Skonieczny, RN, BSN, CIC, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
- Sarah Smith Pancheri, Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
- Michael Stull, ManpowerGroup
- Steven Tews, Lifetime, Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Laura Timm, Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Mary Voelker, Ph.D., SPHR, Consultant
- Gerard Washington, Milwaukee Fire Department