Health professionals are needed this wildfire season! Hear from our Disaster Health Services team members to see how you can apply your professional skills during a disaster. Register to join a session at redcross.org/healthservicesfair.
The American Red Cross relies on more than 13,000 nurses and other health professionals who bring our mission to life each day. If you are an RN, LPN, LVN, APRN, NP, EMT, paramedic, MD/DO or PA with a current and unencumbered license, please consider volunteering.
In a 30 minutes session, you will be introduced to the exciting role of a Red Cross Disaster Health Services Volunteer. Red Cross is known for their humanitarian efforts to provide shelter, care, and safety in the midst of a disaster that forces evacuations. You're one step closer to making the world a better place!
Each session is hosted by a present Red Cross volunteer who is also a licensed health care worker. There are six different session dates and times to choose from for your convenience.
Monday, Sep 13 - Saturday, Oct 2, 2021
Pick one of these sessions to attend:
- September 13: Monday- 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. PST
- September 14: Tuesday- 8 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. PST
- September 18: Saturday- 10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST
- September 29: Wednesday- 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. PST
- September 30: Thursday- 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. PST
- October 2: Saturday- 10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST