Every day, the American Red Cross assists people impacted by disasters. From localized flooding and home fires to the miles-wide obliteration from a wildfire, we have helped our communities prepare for, respond to and recover from disasters for more than 130 years.
The Ready 365 Giving Circle is our signature corporate membership program, empowering organizations to stand with the Red Cross 365 days a year as we:
- Respond to home fires and other disasters
- Collect and distribute lifesaving blood
- Teach courses such as First Aid/AED/CPR and Water Safety
- Assist military members, veterans and their families
- Help reconnect families separated by warfare and international crises
Benefits include members-only reports, tiered recognition and media opportunities, and unprecedented access to area Red Cross leaders, all designed to showcase a company’s commitment to the Red Cross.
We are grateful to our current Ready 365 members, whose ongoing support enables us to fulfill the Red Cross mission every day in the Northern California Coastal Region.