Adult CPR/AED & First Aid Instructor Starter Kit
Replacement item: Instructor Starter Kit with New AED Trainer.
This convenient instructor starter kit contains all the training equipment and supplies needed to teach Adult CPR/AED and first aid to a class size up to 8. Perfect for new or just starting instructors. Contains the Prestan Manikin Ultralite 4-Pack, 4 American Red Cross AED Trainers with Metronome, 8 packs of the First Aid and CPR Training Student Kit with CPR keychain, face shield and disposable gloves. This instructor starter kit also comes with a rugged American Red Cross Instructor Backpack—a durable black and red heavy ballistic 1680D material with 4 outside pockets, 2 water bottle holders, 2 inside computer sleeves, clear pocket sewn on front, custom Red Cross zipper pulls, and extra padding on the back panel and straps for added comfort.
- 1 - ARC-Prestan Ultralite Adult Manikin 4-Pack
- 8 - First Aid and CPR Combination Pack without Splint & CPR keychain with face shield and gloves
- 4 - ARC AED Training Device with Metronome; included with each is a single AED training device, 1 set of adult pads, 1 set of child pads, 1 cord assembly with clips, 1 instruction sheet, 1 carrying case
- 1 - American Red Cross Instructor Backpack - durable, multiple pockets including an 18-inch laptop compartment, water bottle holder on each side, extra padding on back panel and straps for added comfort
Manufacturer Part Number161201
You Might Like
The primary purpose of the American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED program is to help participants recognize and respond appropriately to cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies.
Designed for use by participants during the course or as a resource after training, this product offers concise step-by-step instructions for responding to emergencies, as well as full-color photos.
Pack includes CPR monitors, 50 adult face-shield/lung-bags, a red nylon carrying case for easy portability, and an instruction sheet.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 46ms
- reviews, product