Your Cart is Empty< Continue Shopping
First Aid and CPR Combination Training Kit - Pk/10
Item ID 321330-10
Red Cross Student First Aid and CPR Training Combo Kits deliver the tools students need to practice their first aid skills, including splinting, and CPR.
The American Red Cross Student First Aid and CPR Training Combo Pack is an all-in-one solution that delivers everything students need to practice their first aid and CPR skills. Giving you the power to save time and money, and reduce the need for additional materials, our packs come fully stocked with important supplies, including:
- Latex-free gloves
- An emergency face shield with a one-way breathing barrier for disease transmission prevention, as well as graphics indicating correct CPR techniques
- Durable, non-absorbent, non-woven, fray-resistant triangular bandages, plus gauze pads, and a roller bandage for splinting, and a triangular bandage for splinting.
- INCLUDES: 1 CPR Face Shield, 2 Triangular Bandages (42" x 42" 59") x , 2 Gauze Pads (4" x 4"), 1 Pair Large Latex Free Gloves, 1 Roller Bandage (3" x 4.1 Yards)
- EASY USE: Graphics indicating hand placement for administering breaths as well as a visual of the proper head-tilt/chin-lift technique.
- MULTI-USE: For use with adults and children as well as infants when minor placement adjustments are made.
- EFFECTIVE INSTRUCTION: Achieve the 3 basic aims of first aid treatment.
- DISEASE TRANSMISSON PREVENTION: One-way Valve protects rescuer.
MANUFACTURERGenuine First Aid
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER321330-10
First Aid and CPR Combination Training Kit - Pk/10 is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rocketman from Fist Aid Training kit I always appreciate the efficient way my experience with the ARC Store is a pleasant one. The time that the representative takes to make sure that all is correct with my orders is exceptional.
Date published: 2018-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by HHTSOLUTIONS from Love this item This item is very good. It has all the things you need to train CPR fist aide and is packageed really neat. The price is very reasonable.
Date published: 2018-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by daniel01 from Great Features! I bought these a few weeks ago, after using in my First Aid & CPR class. Then I used again in my instructor class. Everything fits in bag perfect. Thx
Date published: 2018-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Quincy from Ording was so easy Went to online store typed my infromantion in checked the product clicked how many i needed, and it was done.
Date published: 2018-02-22
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 21ms
- reviews, product