First Aid/CPR/AED Deluxe Instructors Kit with Backpack
Every 5 years, the Red Cross updates its training programs to conform to the latest scientific research and recommendations of the ECC (Emergency Cardiovascular Care). During the update to the new science recommendations, we use this as an opportunity to refresh and improve our training programs and materials. For more information, click here. Updated with the latest ECC (Emergency Cardiovascular Care) science for 2015, the new American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Deluxe Instructor's Kit with an American Red Cross backpack includes all of the course materials that instructors need to teach the classes, including:
- First Aid/CPR/AED DVD
- First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor's Manual & Three-ring Binder
- First Aid/CPR/AED Participant's Manual
- First Aid/CPR/AED Adult Ready Reference
- First Aid/CPR/AED Pediatric Ready Reference
- Deluxe Training Kit: 1 First Aid and CPR Combination Pack without Splint, 1 CPR Keychain with Face Shield and Gloves
- American Red Cross INSTRUCTOR lapel pin
- American Red Cross Instructor Backpack with durable, multiple pockets, including an 18-inch laptop compartment, water bottle holder on each side, extra padding on back panel and straps for added comfort
Manufacturer Part Number150802
You Might Like
This manual covers skills that students need to know to give immediate care to a suddenly injured or ill person until more advanced medical personnel arrive and take over.
This kit includes 2 CPR masks — one adult patients and one for children, and one that is specially sized for infants.
The CPR Keychain is compact and easy to carry, and includes a breathing barrier and latex-free gloves.
Be ready to perform CPR wherever you go with the American Red Cross CPR Keychain with Face Shield and Gloves.
The primary purpose of the American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED program is to help participants recognize and respond appropriately to cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 22ms
- reviews, product