Your Cart is Empty< Continue Shopping
Professional Trauma Pak with QuikClot
Item ID 2064-0292
The Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak with QuikClot Hemostatic Clotting Sponge helps stop bleeding fast - and comes in a waterproof bag for easy storage.
When every moment counts, Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak with QuikClot Hemostatic Clotting Sponge can stop bleeding fast. Each trauma kit contains key supplies to control bleeding at the scene until medical professionals arrive, including a QuikClot Advanced Clotting Sponge, a hemostatic dressing that stops bleeding three times faster by accelerating your body's natural clotting process, a combine pad, triangular bandage, gauze dressings to help control the bleeding and duct tape to hold it all in place. Packed in a tough, waterproof pouch that easily fits into a BDU pocket or glove box, this tactical medical kit is the perfect addition to your individual first aid kit (IFAK), your outdoor gear, your medical kit, first responder kit, or everyday carry bag.
Weight: 4.8 oz.
Weight: 4.8 oz.
- DESIGNED FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE: Respond quickly to control bleeding at the scene until professional medical care arrives. This trauma kit contains the essentials you need to treat trauma in a quick-to-deploy format. Inside, you’ll find a QuikClot Advanced Clotting Sponge, trauma pad, triangular bandage, sterile gauzes, and other key supplies.
- QUIKCLOT TO STOP BLEEDING FAST: Control bleeding with QuikClot, the hemostatic sponge that works on contact to accelerate your body’s natural clotting process and stop bleeding three times faster. The sponge contains the hemostatic agent zeolite, an inorganic mineral that works quickly to induce clotting, in a non-adherent mesh bag.
- CRITICAL TRAUMA INSTRUCTIONS: Prepare yourself with the first aid information you need. This one-page guide includes life-saving trauma care instructions, including how to apply a tourniquet, stabilize fractures, manage gunshot wounds, and treat sucking chest wounds.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: Have the tools you need to stop severe bleeding wherever you go. The Trauma Pak weighs only 4.4 oz. and is small enough to fit into a BDU pocket. Keep one in your glove box, range bag, backpack, first responder kit, and everyday carry bag so you’re prepared when trauma occurs.
- WATERPROOF DRYLFE BAG: Have confidence this Trauma Pak will keep its vital contents ready to use at a moment’s notice. The re-sealable DryFlex bag is completely waterproof and incredibly durable and can also be used to dispose of bio-waste or treat sucking chest wounds.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER2064-0292
Professional Trauma Pak with QuikClot is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TxFirstAid from Most Complete Kit I have purchased several of these because it had a complete selection of supplies for the price. I combine this with a tourniquet and a small first aid kit to complete my IFAK.
Date published: 2018-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by DT707 from Best products ARC carries the best first aid kits on the market. The trauma pak and tourniquet makes the combination a great mini responder kit for life threatening trauma response.
Date published: 2018-03-02
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 44ms
- reviews, product