Red Cross Store Purchase Order Form
This webform must be completed to initially establish an invoicing account and each time you wish to purchase products from the Red Cross Store website using your organization's Purchase Order (PO). Each account established will have a unique User ID (email) address used for your account on the website. To avoid creating duplicate accounts for your organization, all future orders should use this same User ID (email).
• A Bill To and Ship To Contact name, phone and email address must be provided for each order.
• You may upload your organization's PO by attaching to this webform. The PO should list the Item Name, Item #, and Price, as well as the Quantity desired.
• If you do not have a PO issued by your organization, please upload an order list that includes the Item Name, Number and Price and Quantity.
• You will receive an email confirmation once this form has been submitted successfully. This email will include a case number for you to reference should you have any questions.
• Allow 3-7 business days to review your Purchase Order and process the order for the items requested.
• You may download a copy of our W-9 here. Mail payments to our address noted. If your organization requires the Red Cross to register as a vendor, please reply to this email and provide the forms and instructions.
• Please visit the Purchase Order and Billing FAQ for additional information.