AEDs for a Safer Workplace or Community
Connect with our Specialists:
M-F 9AM-6PM ET
Create a safer workplace environment with help from American Red Cross safety experts. The Red Cross can help with competitively priced Automated External Defibrillators (AED) solutions designed to fit your location, organization needs and stay within your budget.
American Red Cross works with the leading manufacturers to help you select AED devices to keep you and the team safe.
The Red Cross helps you put a complete, life-saving AED program in place at your facility, with:
- AED product demonstrations
- Access to assistance with on-site needs analysis, placement, and program implementation at your facility
- Flexible AED purchase options, including different AED brands and multiple models
- AED employee training
- AED accessories and service
- Single-source AED management systems
- Qualified medical direction resources
Get an AED
For more information about obtaining an AED please call (888) 968-0988
Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm ET.
See promotional package below
Fill out the form below to take advantage of exclusive pricing negotiated by the Red Cross on behalf of our customers from brands such as Philips, Physio Control (Stryker) and Zoll, all leaders in AED manufacturing.
Call us or fill out the form below. We're here to help.
Note: All fields are required.
AED Promotional Packages
Providing Your Team with the right tools when faced with an Emergency is Vital.
Did you know?
- An ambulance takes on average 8 to 12 minutes to arrive after a 911 call
- Survival rate drops 10% for every minute a defibrillation (with an AED) is delayed
Below are some samples of the AEDs available. Please fill out the form above or contact us at (888) 968-0988 today for more information on our exclusive AED promotional packages available.
For special pricing call (888) 968-0988 Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm EST. Or fill out the form above
Zoll AED PLUS
- AED unit with graphic cover
- One piece Adult CPR -D Padz electrodes
- Red Cross responder Pack
- Soft carry case
- One sleeve ten lithium 123A batteries
- FREE wall cabinet and Medical Prescription
Physio Control Heartsine
- AED unit
- Carry Case
- One adult pack (pads and battery combo)
Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 USB
- one set adult/child electrode pads
- USB Cable
- AED unit
- 2 Adult pad cartridges
- Wall sign
Giving back to the communities we serve.
Proceeds from Red Cross training supports the life-saving mission of the Red Cross –including disaster relief, blood collection, and services to the Armed Forces.