2916 E. Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85716
Phone (520) 318-6740
Yuma Red Cross Resource Center
2191 S. 4th Ave., Suite B
Yuma, AZ 85346
Courtney Slanaker, a Tucson native, worked closely with the local Southern Arizona Red Cross chapter on numerous disaster responses through the Community Organizations Active in Disasters from 2015 to 2017. Prior to her current role, she served as the Executive Director of local non-profit, World Care. She led World Care through many organizational transitions and coordinated large scale disaster relief efforts. She earned her bachelor’s degree in Public Health with a minor in Spanish from the University of Arizona in 2014. Courtney is committed to advancing the health and safety of all people and she is dedicated to empowering volunteers and donors to carry out the incredible mission of the American Red Cross!
When asked for a quote, Courtney replied, “I am eager and excited to be the Executive Director for the Southern Arizona Chapter of the American Red Cross that is at the forefront of relieving human suffering. I look forward to strengthening current relationships and building new ones in the Southern Arizona communities."
- Daniele Chilton, Co-Chair - Desert Diamond Casino
- Margaret Hepburn, RN, MS, Vice Chair, FACHE - Legacy Foundation of Southeast Arizona
Margaret’s interest in the Red Cross began more than 50 years ago…read more
- Francisco Munoz - Pascua Yaqui Tribal Council
- Sandy Bueno-Kukurba - retired Raytheon
- Adam Peterson - Senior Associate, Farhang & Medfoff
- Eric T. Vimmerstedt - Volunteer
Eric has volunteered with the American Red Cross for six years…read more
- Dan Cavanagh - Consultant for Freeport-McMoRan
- Jim Di Giacomo
- Kara S. Egbert - Town of Sahuarita Council Member
- Robert Quintinar - Freeport-McMoRan