2916 E. Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85716
Phone (520) 318-6740
Yuma Red Cross Resource Center
2191 S. 4th Ave., Suite B
Yuma, AZ 85346
Julia Dailey had her first interaction with the Cruz Roja de Mexico (Mexican Red Cross) in 2002 as a recipient of their services during a life threatening medical emergency. That life changing experience brought her into the Red Cross first as a CPR/ First Aid student, then a volunteer, before becoming an employee in 2012. She ran the Red Cross Disaster Service program for 20 counties in Texas before being promoted to support disaster relief across Texas, Arizona and New Mexico. She was excited to come home to Arizona as the Chapter Executive for Southern Arizona last year. Between Red Cross activities, she worked in Honduras conducting community resiliency assessments and developing response plans with the Peace Corps and got a couple degrees along the way, first a BA at the University of Hawaii then her Master's degree in Regional Planning from Cornell University.
- Daniele Chilton, Co-Chair - Desert Diamond Casino
- Margaret Hepburn, RN, MS, Vice Chair, FACHE - Legacy Foundation of Southeast Arizona
Margaret’s interest in the Red Cross began more than 50 years ago…read more
- Sandra Bueno-Kukurba, Secretary - Raytheon Corporation
Sanda joined the board in 2013…read more
- Francisco Munoz - Pascua Yaqui Tribal Council
- Lynn Sagara, RN, MPH - Miracle Square Inc.
Lynn became a Red Cross volunteer 45 years ago at a blood drive…read more
- Sandy Bueno-Kukurba -- retired Raytheon
- Adam Peterson - Senior Associate, Farhang & Medfoff
- Eric T. Vimmerstedt – Volunteer
Eric has volunteered with the American Red Cross for six years…read more