The American Red Cross in Arizona, New Mexico, and El Paso Region Service to the Armed Forces program provides services such as announcing the birth of a child to a new father deployed overseas, assisting a service member with emergency leave and helping a son see his mother for the last time. The American Red Cross offers aid to service members at all military installations across Arizona, New Mexico, and El Paso.
Service members can count on the American Red Cross for access to financial assistance in partnership with military aid societies and for support services before, during and after deployment. Volunteers give counseling, guidance, information, referrals and other social services, also assisting the families of service members and veterans.
- An active-duty service member or a family member of an active-duty service member
- A Department of Defense civilian assigned overseas or a family member of a Department of Defense civilian assigned overseas
- A member of the National Guard
- Military Entrance Processing Station personnel
- A veteran
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Branch of service
- Military address
- Information about the deployed unit and the home base unit