As CEO of the American Red Cross of Colorado & Wyoming, Gino Greco oversees a humanitarian operation that alleviates suffering in the face of emergencies. Under his leadership, the American Red Cross has responded to three of the most devastating disasters in Colorado history.
Prior to joining the Red Cross, Gino served as President & CEO of The Wildlife Experience museum and as Chief Operating Officer of CollegeInvest.
As one who believes wholeheartedly in the importance of civic and community engagement, Gino serves on the board of directors of the Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation and Colorado Emergency Preparedness Partnership (CEPP), the Leadership Advisory Council of the Colorado Nonprofit Association and is a member of Colorado Concern and the inaugural class of the American Enterprise Institute Leadership Network. He is a proud graduate of the Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation’s Leadership Denver program and the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Citizens Academy (Denver Division). He was recognized as a Denver Business Journal “Forty Under 40” business leaders in 2002.
- Josett Valdez-Negley, Chief Operating Officer
- Jeff Riley, Chief Development Officer
- Tom Gonzalez, Executive Director, Red Cross of Southeastern Colorado
- Eric Myers, Executive Director, Red Cross of Western Colorado
- Spencer Pollock, Executive Director, Red Cross of Wyoming
- Melissa Venable, Executive Director, Red Cross of Northern Colorado
- Kristen Gietzen, Volunteer Services Officer
- Michael Masto, Regional Disaster Officer
- Nigel Holderby, Communications Director
- George Sullivan, Director of Preparedness and Resiliency
- Wayne Lacey, Director of Service to the Armed Forces and International Services
- Mary Black, Administrative & Facilities Director
- Jenni Gasbarro, Senior Director of Donor Relations
- Sara Hazel, Senior Director of Donor Relations