As CEO of the American Red Cross of Colorado & Wyoming, Gino Greco oversees a humanitarian operation that alleviates suffering in the face of emergencies. Under his leadership, the American Red Cross has responded to three of the most devastating disasters in Colorado history.
Prior to joining the Red Cross, Gino served as President & CEO of The Wildlife Experience museum and as Chief Operating Officer of CollegeInvest.
As one who believes wholeheartedly in the importance of civic and community engagement, Gino serves on the board of directors of the Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation and Colorado Emergency Preparedness Partnership (CEPP), the Leadership Advisory Council of the Colorado Nonprofit Association and is a member of Colorado Concern and the inaugural class of the American Enterprise Institute Leadership Network. He was appointed by both Governors Owens and Ritter to the CollegeInvest board of directors following his staff tenure, where he served a four-year term culminating as Chair during the organization’s sale of its billion-dollar student loan program. He was a founding member of the 9Teachers Who Care program with 9News and has also previously held board or leadership positions for the Denver Commission on Cultural Affairs, Denver Kids Inc., The Children’s Museum of Denver and Denver Active 20-30 Children’s Foundation.
He is a proud graduate of the Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation’s Leadership Denver program and the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Citizens Academy (Denver Division). He was recognized as a Denver Business Journal “Forty Under 40” business leaders in 2002.
A proud Colorado native, Gino received his Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Colorado at Boulder and received his Master of Business Administration from Regis University in Denver. He lives in Lakewood, CO with his wife and three children.
- Josett Valdez-Negley, Chief Operating Officer
- Jeff Riley, Chief Development Officer
- Tom Gonzalez, Executive Director, Red Cross of Southeastern Colorado
- Eric Myers, Executive Director, Red Cross of Western Colorado
- Spencer Pollock, Executive Director, Red Cross of Wyoming
- Melissa Venable, Executive Director, Red Cross of Northern Colorado
- Patricia Demchak Billinger, Communications Director
- Mary Black, Administrative & Facilities Director
- Jenni Gasbarro, Senior Director of Donor Relations
- Nicci Hardman, Finance Center of Expertise Director
- Sara Hazel, Senior Director of Donor Relations
- Wayne Lacey, Director of Service to the Armed Forces and International Services
- George Sullivan, Director of Preparedness and Resiliency