Red Cross values provide the foundation for the high standards to which we hold ourselves in our daily interactions with those inside and outside the organization.
- Compassionate. We are dedicated to improving the lives of those we serve and to treating each other with care and respect.
- Collaborative. We work together as One Red Cross family, in partnership with other organizations, and embrace diversity and inclusiveness.
- Creative. We seek new ideas, are open to change and always look for better ways to serve those in need.
- Credible. We act with integrity, are transparent guardians of the public trust and honor our promises.
- Committed. We hold ourselves accountable for defining and meeting clear objectives, delivering on our mission and being careful stewards our donor dollars.
Take the first step to becoming a volunteer with the American Red Cross by clicking on one of the links below.
Become a Red Cross Volunteer!
Looking to volunteer on a regular basis? A variety of opportunities are available for you to join us daily, weekly or monthly.
Use your skills to support our military community.