Tina Labellarte brings 30 years of experience in fundraising and nonprofit management to her current role as the CEO of the Nebraska/Southwest Iowa Region of the American Red Cross. In her prior years with Red Cross, she served on the national staff and spent four years as executive director of the Topeka, Kansas chapter. During her earlier career in Grand Island, Nebraska, she led the United Way, the YWCA and the Convention and Visitors Bureau and she previously worked in fundraising at Stuhr Museum and Goodwill Industries. The Chicago native holds a journalism degree from Northern Illinois University at DeKalb. She is a recipient of the Red Cross Tiffany Award of Excellence in Management and was named Woman of the Year Award in 1993 by the Grand Island Daily Independent. Once an adjunct at Washburn University in Topeka, Labellarte now speaks often on fundraising, board development and nonprofit management topics.
Susan Epps began her Red Cross career in Lincoln in 2006 as chief operating officer and was named chapter executive in 2011. Epps previously worked for 24 years at Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital where she was the Operations Manager for ProActive, Madonna's state-of-the-art Wellness Center. Susan co-chaired the Lincoln Lancaster County SAFE KIDS Coalition from 2000 through 2011 and received the 2007 Bradley Cuda Memorial Award for her focus on children's safety. She is a graduate of Central Missouri State University and received the 1990 Carrie Holland Distinguished Alumni Award. Epps was as an adjunct faculty member at the University of Nebraska from 1988-90.
Jill Orton, who also serves as the Chief Services Officer for the Region, became Chapter Executive in 2010, after having served the Red Cross as Preparedness, Health & Safety Director in Omaha and as a volunteer who led the aquatics programs in Hastings, Nebraska. Orton chairs the Lakin Human Services Campus Leadership Team. In 2009, she spent a month in Taiwan as part of a Rotary team and she has since become an active local Rotarian. Orton is a graduate of the NAM (Omaha, NE) Executive Institute and of Leadership Council Bluffs. She received Region Employee Excellence Awards in 2008 and 2012. Orton holds a degree in Biology and Chemistry from Mount Marty College in Yankton, SD.
Donna Titman is a Central Nebraska native with 37 years experience in careers of public service. Prior to joining the America Red Cross, she worked as a Licensed Practical Nurse for 17 years. During her 20 years with the American Red Cross in Grand Island, she has served as Director of Volunteers, Emergency Services Director, and as a Blood Donor Recruitment Representative. Titman was named Chapter Executive in August 2000 and today manages staff and volunteers at 11 branch offices delivering essential services in our largest geographical area, the 60 counties in greater Nebraska that lie outside the Lincoln and Omaha urban areas.
Andrea Noon returned to the American Red Cross in May of 2010, rapidly being promoted to the newly-created Chief Development Officer role for the Nebraska/SW Iowa Region in which she leads a five-member fundraising team. Noon originally joined the Red Cross in 2005 in a special events and grant writing role. She holds both a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration – Marketing and a Masters Degree in Public Administration – Non-Profit Management from the University of Nebraska in Omaha. She is a member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals, a former board member of All About Omaha and has volunteered with the WCA and other local charities over the past 10 years.
- Chair: Mark Grohe, Con Agra Foods
- Vice Chair: Gary Bren, Turner and Associates
- Vice Chair of Finance: Scott Wooten, Alegent Health – The McAuley Center
- Secretary: Lisa Fisher, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Past Chair: Diane Duren, Executive Vice President, Union Pacific Corporation
- Kirk Blecha, Baird Holm LLP
- Dan Burkey, Creighton University
- Joan Cannon, Kolely Jessen PC
- Karen Cenovic, Omaha State Bank
- Steve Dee, Hayneedle, Inc.
- Mo Doghman, Omaha Public Power District
- Mike Fahey, Community Volunteer
- Jeff Gordman, Gordmans, Inc
- Gordon Harnisch, Great Western Bank
- Alex Hayes, Community Volunteer
- Julie Lamski, The Gallup Organization
- Trish Lynch, Community Volunteer
- Sara Martens, The MSR Group
- Mike McDonnell, City of Omaha – Fire Chief
- Richard Mourey, Lincoln Natinal Life Insurance
- Julie Mowat, Community Volunteer
- Sandy Parker, Community Volunteer
- Gay Rich, First Data
- Marcia Shanahan, First National Bank
- Mark Theisen, Community Volunteer
- Marian Andersen, Community Volunteer
- Todd Foje, Great Plains Communications, Inc & Affiliates
- Wayne Graham, Community Volunteer
- William H. Johnson, Community Volunteer
- Peter Lahti, Vistage International
- Rochelle Mullen, Cline, Williams, Johnson, Wright & Oldfather, LLP