Based in New York City, serving Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens, Richmond counties
520 West 49th St., New York, NY 10019
Phone: (877) 733-2767
Based in Mineola, serving Nassau, Suffolk counties and Shelter Island
195 Willis Avenue, Mineola, NY, 11501
Phone: (516) 747-3500
Based in Greenwich, CT, serving Fairfield, West Point, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, Westchester Counties.
99 Indian Field Road, Greenwich, CT 06830
Phone: (203) 869-8444
- Client Services Temporary Sheltering/Housing, Mental Health Assistance, Financial Assistance, Health Services
- Service to Armed Forces (SAF) Emergency Communication, Financial Assistance, Military Tracing
- Restoring Family Links Tracing Inquiries, International Disaster Welfare Inquiries, Project Search for Holocaust/Disaster victim(s).
- Safe and Well If you have been affected by a disaster, this website provides a way for you to register yourself as “safe and well.” From a list of standard messages, you can select those that you want to communicate to your family members, letting them know of your well-being.
- Health & Safety CPR, First Aid, Aquatics Classes, On-Site Group Training, Authorized Providers, Instructors, Training Records
- Volunteer Opportunities, Requirements, Youth Group, Internships in
New York City, Long Island, Metro New York North, Youth Services
- Preparing Communities for Disasters Programs for Adults and Kids, Street Fair/Event Participation
- Giving to the Red Cross Mailing Address Change, Online Giving, In-Kind Donations (supplies, cars, clothes), Leaving a Legacy
- Media Relations Press Inquiries, Interview Requests, Public Service Announcements
- Web Site Feedback Reporting Site Problems