The Clara Barton Society is a select group of philanthropic leaders who help ensure that the Red Cross will always be there to save and rebuild lives.Society members join in the humanitarian heritage that Clara Barton began when she founded the American Red Cross more than a century ago and embody her spirited approach to helping others.
In addition, members offer their energy and vision to help to make a forward thinking investment in a safer, healthier Oregon and Southwest Washington.
By joining the Clara Barton Society, you take on a leading role in expanding the reach of the Red Cross – Helping the Cascades Region save and rebuild lives down the street, across the country and around the world.
Clara Barton Society is a recognition program for individual donors who have given between $1,000 and $9,999 within a 12 - month time frame.
- Clara Barton Society newsletters.
- Contact calls with local chapter representative.
- Invitation to annual society events.
- Participation in “Holiday Cards for Heroes” campaign to honor our troops on Veteran’s Day.
- Opportunity to participate in a group meeting about preparedness with a local volunteer specialist at your work, religious or social organization.
- During times of disaster, email and phone correspondence with local chapter.
- Chapter tour including a Red Cross bio-med facility with blood kitting opportunities, if applicable.
- Opportunity to share a Red Cross story to be used in society newsletters.
- Coffee with a board member.