Peter Brown, Executive Director, Lehigh Valley-Bucks
Peter Brown, Executive Director for the Lehigh Valley-Bucks Chapter, joined the Red Cross as a staff member in April 2013, after years of involvement with the organization as a volunteer and Board member. Peter began his service with the Red Cross as a Volunteer in 1998. He served as a board member of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chapter from 2002 to 2013, has been a past Chapter Treasurer, and most recently chaired the Marketing and Communications Committee.
Peter brings 29 years of experience in banking and financial services, with extensive experience in business development, sales management, project management, strategic planning and marketing. His most recent role was that of Vice President of Marketing & Sales for First Savings Bank of Perkasie, Bucks County. Peter is dedicated to community involvement. He coached boys and girls soccer, basketball, baseball and softball over the past 15 years with the Upper Milford Youth Association, is a member of Bethany Church in Wescosville where he and his wife serve as members of the Praise Band, and in the past held a leadership role with the Cub Scouts in Old Zionsville. Peter received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Mansfield University and resides in Zionsville with his wife, Laura Goldy, and their three children.
Peter is focused on leading the Red Cross team to fulfill the mission of the American Red Cross, to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
- Mr. Ron Arnold* (Board Chair) - Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Just Born
- Ms. Fusun Bubernack* (Vice Chairman) - Co-President, ET&T
- Ms. Susan Dewalt* (Secretary) - Vice President/District Manager, Wells Fargo
- Mr. Brian Bobeck - Senior Consultant, Cornerstone Companies
- Mr. Evan Hand - SVP – Private Advisors Regional Director, BB&T Wealth
- Ms. Caryn Dashukewich - Corporate Vice President, Human Resources, Olympus Corporation of the Americas
- Ms. Lisa Daugherty - Director of Customer Care, Victaulic
- Ms. Christina DelVecchio-Tuller - Project Manager - Group Products, Guardian Life Insurance
- Mr. Joe Grispo - Senior Vice President/Chief Sales Officer, B. Braun Medical Inc.
- Atty. Jack Gross - Attorney, Gross McGinley, LLP
- Mr. James Geiger - President – Muhlenberg, Lehigh Valley Health Network- Muhlenberg
- Ms. Amy Hawley - Associate Broker – Markward Group, Markward Group
- Mr. Paul S. Ivankevich - Retired from Follett Ice May 2015
- Ms. Kaitlin Jackson - Parkland High School - Junior, Student Board Member
- Ms. Victoria Lozano (leave of absence) - Senior Vice President & General Manager Crayola Attractions & Retail, Crayola LLC
- Mr. Kenneth MacKenzie, AAMS® - Associate Vice President/Investments - Stifel
- Ms. Anya Malik - Moravian Academy – Senior, Student Board Member
- Mr. Cameron McCoy - Assistant VP Office of Economic Engagement, Lehigh University
- Mr. Peter-Steen Olsen - General Manager, FL Smidth Inc.
- Mr. Michael O'Rourke - Publisher, Lehigh Valley Business
- Mr. Michael Rice - Follett Corporation
- Mr. Victor Salicetti - Chief Information Officer, AmericaVen
- Ms. Kimberly A. Spotts-Kimmel - Attorney-at-Law, Gross McGinley, LLC
- Mr. Paul Ward - Director - Technical Development & Improvement, PPL
- Mr. Robert McGovern
*All board terms are in three-year increments with the exception of youth members who serve one-year terms.