The American Red Cross Tri-County Chapter provides programs and services to more than one million residents in Berks, Chester and Schuylkill counties. We are part of the Eastern Pennsylvania Region of the Red Cross.
Our Chapter provides food and shelter in emergency and disaster-related situations, assists members of our armed forces and their families, teaches lifesaving skills and so much more. Each year, our chapter partners with WFMZ Channel 69 News to recognize local heroes at our Heroes Breakfast Awards ceremony.
Adrian Grieve, Executive Director of the Tri-County Red Cross
Adrian Grieve joined the Red Cross in 1989 shortly after the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, his hometown. He was unable to reach family and friends for three days before he found out they were safe. He spoke with his boss at the time who mentioned that the Red Cross connected people after disasters which led him to take training and volunteer as a disaster volunteer. His passion for the Red Cross continued to grow over the years and he now serves as the Executive Director for Berks, Chester and Schuylkill counties.
- Pete Connors* (Board Chair) - Connors Investors Services Inc.
- Keith Dorman* (Vice Chair) - UGI Utilities Inc.
- Katie Simone* (2nd Vice Chair) - Community Volunteer
- Chris Neidert* (Secretary) - Exeter Township Police Department
- Vicki O. Ebner - East Penn Manufacturing Co.
- Karin Mallett - WFMZ Channel 69 News
- John J. Miravich - Fox Rothschild LLP
- Randall Raifsnider - Herbein + Company
- Roxanne S. Selwyn - Tidewater Mortgage Services
- Brad R. Small - CoActive Wealth Strategists, LLC
- Dan Withrow - Crowne Plaza Reading
- John Larkin (Council Chair) - Gawthrop Greenwood, PC
- Andrew Eckert - Brown McGarry Nimeroff
- Grant Everhart - QVC Inc.
- Jeff Guistwhite - Johnson Controls Inc.
- Pulin Shah - Exelon Corp.
- Jessica Wiesak - Gawthrop Greenwood, PC