- Gain professional experience and exposure to the non-profit sector
- Work with and develop department specific projects/responsibilities to carry-out the Red Cross mission at the local level
- Receive networking, personal and professional development opportunities
- Fall Internship Applications Accepted: May through August
- Spring Internship Applications Accepted: September through December
- Summer Internship Applications Accepted: January through April
To apply for a specific internship opportunity and to see which positions are currently available, please follow the link and instructions below.
- Internship Application
- After following the link above, each candidate must complete intake steps 1 through 6: 1. submit application, 2. online orientation, 3. internship interest indication, 4. update profile and upload resume, 5. read and agree to Red Cross Policies and 6. initiate background check.
- When uploading a resume (step 4), please upload one document containing your cover letter and resume together. Weekly availability and specific position interest must be included in your cover letter in order to be considered for a position.
All questions regarding internship opportunities may be directed to Anna Drenning, Regional Youth Volunteer Specialist, at Anna.Drenning@redcross.org.
Thank you for your interest in the American Red Cross!