The Utah Region Leadership Development Camp offers youth one of the most pivotal, introspective, experiences guaranteed to change them forever. Youth have the opportunity to learn about and improve leadership skills, clarify values, and gain appreciation for diversity and community involvement. This is no boring lecture only camp! It’s an extremely fun, positive and powerful week.
Student Staff Applications for our 2016 Leadership Camp are now available. Those that have previously attended LDC, are in their junior or senior year in high school, and have demonstrated leadership and people skills are urged to apply. Interviews will be scheduled by Skip Morgan - please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, February 12th. Applications are due at time of interview.
Click here for the 2016 Student Staff Application
Spots for our 2016 Leadership Development camp are now FULL. Please check back in August 2016 for application information regarding our 2017 camp that will be held June 26-30, 2017.
- Who: Youth in 9th, 10th, and 11th grades during the 2015-2016 school year
- When: LDC 2016 is set for June 27 - July 1 (this is an overnight camp)
- Where: Held at Camp Pinecliff, near Coalville UT (Busses transport from the Red Cross Chapters in Ogden and Salt Lake
- What: The price includes all lodging, materials and activities associated with the camp
- How Much: Only $200, some scholarships are available based on need. Please complete the scholarship application and bring this with you to the interview.
- “My whole perspective on life has changed, I can do anything…”
- “I realize that even though we haven’t known each other for a lifetime, I really am a gift to everyone I meet...”
- “This week I learned more about myself than I thought possible…”
- "Definitely send your son or daughter to this. It is part of his or her coming of age in my opinion. I have two younger children who I will be sending to this program as well with no hesitation. Top notch program..."
- "It's an incredible week of growth in building self-worth, care and understanding of others, and in developing positive leadership abilities."
- "The staff and the ideas behind this camp will have a lasting impression on the kids that will attend for a lifetime. I know that when my two boys came home they could not say enough about what they learned about themselves and about the kids they were fortunate enough to meet.”