American Red Cross serving the Greater Inland Northwest serves communities throughout Chelan, Douglas, Grant, Okanogan, Ferry, Lincoln, Stevens, Pend Oreille, Spokane, and Whitman counties in Washington; and Kootenai, Bonner, Boundary, Benewah, and Shoshone counties in Idaho.
Executive Director – Megan Snow
- Alyssa Ando, Chair - Brand Manager, Sterling International Inc.
- Tom Arnold - Principal, Coffman Engineers
- Kevin Berkompas, 2nd Vice Chair - Owner/Principal, Bear Compass Consulting, LLC
- David Condon - Mayor, City of Spokane
- John Copley – Director, Financial Planning and Analysis, Kaiser Aluminum
- Gina Costello - Owner, Gina M. Costello & Associates, P.S.
- Leslie Czernik - Marketing/Communications Specialist, HOTSTART Manufacturing
- Dick Denenny – Employee Benefits Broker and Consultant, RHD Employee Benefits
- Ric Gaunt - Community Development Manager, Umpqua Bank
- Alice Hardin, Vice Chair - Vice President - Human Resources, Northwest Farm Credit Services
- Rick Isaacson - Community Volunteer
- Doug Jones – Security and Preparedness Director, Confluence Health
- Mike Kamphaus – President/CEO, Peirone Produce
- Craig Lee - Principal, Coffman Engineers
- Jennifer Lehn – Chief Operating Officer, Numerica Credit Union
- Albery Lockhart – Casualty Claims Supervisor, PEMCO Insurance
- Dr. Jeffrey Maple – Physician, Argent
- Susan Nielsen – Regional Executive Director, College Success Foundation
- Laura Papetti – Community Relations Director, KREM 2
- Molly Ray – Attorney, DSHS
- Bob Riemer - Community Volunteer
- Ryan Rodin – Business Development Project Manager, GSI
- Chet Roshetko – Palliative Care Director, Horizon Hospice
- Tim Thomas - Vice President - Pre-Construction Services, Bouten Construction Company
- Bob Weisbeck – Sr. Manager, Hydro Operations and Maintenance, Avista
- Gale Wick – Community Volunteer
315 W. Nora Ave.
Spokane, WA 99205
Phone: (509) 326-3330
12 Orondo Ave.
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: (509) 663-3907
Megan Snow | Executive Director
American Red Cross
Serving the Greater Inland Northwest
(509) 990-0969 (c)