The Tiffany Circle is a nationwide network of women leaders and philanthropists who change lives, save lives and strengthen their local community with an annual investment of $10,000 in their local Red Cross chapter. Tiffany Circle members follow in the footsteps of women leaders who have helped the Red Cross serve the American public in times of war and peace with disaster assistance, blood collection, safety training and countless other community assistance services.
Tiffany Circle members form a powerful network of women who see the results of their investments through the work of their local Red Cross chapter. They demonstrate their compassion for others through Red Cross volunteer work, build relationships with other community leaders, and inspire future generations to give their time, talent and resources to ensure there will always be a local American Red Cross for those in need.
- The Torch e-newsletter – circulated every 6 weeks to all Tiffany Circle members across the country, The Torch includes program updates, member news and invitations to national events.
- The Source – a social media site exclusively for Tiffany Circle members. The site includes a directory of members and opportunities for networking between members throughout the year.
- A Tiffany & Co. bracelet and charm – this exclusive jewelry is given to all new Tiffany Circle donors. Each year renewing members will receive a new Tiffany & Co. charm, customize for the Red Cross by Tiffany & Co, to add to your bracelet.
- Exclusive Updates – during times of major disasters or breaking news from the American Red Cross, a National Update Call will be available for Tiffany Circle Members.
- Annual Women’s Leadership Summit – all active Tiffany Circle members are invited to a Women’s Leadership Summit held every June in Washington, D.C. This event is hosted by Bonnie McElveen-Hunter, chairman of the Board of Governors, and the National Chair of the Tiffany Circle, and features presentations by prominent and inspiring women leaders in nationally known venues.
- Local networking and volunteer opportunities
For more information on local Tiffany Circle events, view our Tiffany Circle blog posts.