The American Red Cross responds to an average of more than one disaster every day in Colorado. From devastating home fires to large-scale wildfires and floods, Red Cross volunteers provide relief to those who need it most. In addition to responding to disasters, the Red Cross works collaboratively with other non-profits, government agencies, individuals and corporations, to prepare our state in the face of emergencies and disasters.
We rely on corporate partners, individual donors and our strong network of volunteers to be there in times of need. Join us as we turn compassion into action!
Partnership opportunities include:
- Impact your community with financial support of the Red Cross.
- Create a partnership and co-brand with one of the most recognized non-profit brands in the world.
- Engage employees by launching a workplace giving campaign.
- Create a co-branded Red Cross micro-site where employees and customers can donate.
- Ensure your employees’ donations are more impactful by matching donations to the Red Cross.