In order to protect your organization or company and comply with the Better Business Bureau fundraising guidelines, the American Red Cross requires that you secure a Third Party Fundraising Agreement with the American Red Cross Central Florida Region before beginning to conduct, advertise, or otherwise promote your proposed fundraising activity.
Please contact Kathie Wild via email or phone (813) 868-7667 for further information and to receive a copy of the agreement.
When completing the agreement, please refer to the options below to best describe the type of fundraiser that you would like to conduct on behalf of the Red Cross:
- Raise funds for the Disaster Relief Fund.
- Raise funds for the Red Cross through the Heroes Campaign .
- Raise funds for the Red Cross by donating a percentage of the sales of a product, a service or tickets to an event.
- Raise funds for the Red Cross by holding an auction or event.
- Raise funds for the Red Cross by collecting donations from your customers.
- Raise funds for the Red Cross by conducting a telethon or radiothon.
- Raise funds for the Red Cross through a workplace giving/matching gift campaign.
- Encourage donations to the Red Cross by hosting a Red Cross banner on your website.
- Encourage awareness of the role of the Red Cross by linking to the Red Cross homepage.