311 West John Gwynn Jr. Ave.
Peoria, IL 61605
For Media Inquiries
309-662-0500, ext. 7428
Services to the Armed Forces
311 West John West John Gwynn Jr. Ave.
Peoria, IL 61605
Bloomington, IL 61704
- Board of Directors – Peoria
- Jim Hefti, Board Chair - Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
- Bob Anderson - Saint Francis Medical Center
- Deanna Baele - David Vaughan Investments
- Dawn Bozeman - Community Member
- Greg Folley – Caterpillar, retired
- Tim Gronewald - Howard & Howard Attorneys
- Seshadri Guha - CGN & Associates
- Mark Hansen - Heyl, Royster, Voelker & Allen
- Sylvia Hasinger – Caterpillar
- Bob Heitzman - Caterpillar
- Andrew Honegger - Morton Community Bank
- Darin LaHood, Honorary Board Member - U.S. House, Illinois, District 18
- Carrie McMillion - UnityPoint Health
- Lisa Mullins - Commerce Bank
- Craig Nelson - Ameren Illinois
- Board of Directors – Bloomington
- Tom Swearingen, Board Chair - GROWMARK
- Cathy Allen - CliftonLarsonAllen
- Bernie Anderson – Nicor Gas
- Tim Bassett – Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
- Melissa Beaver – Heritage Enterprises
- Dr. Vicki Brockhouse – Chestnut Health
- Clinton Brown – Highland Properties
- Steve Dobski – Merrill Lynch
- Karen Hanson – Heartland Bank and Trust
- Michelle Houchin – Adkisson Search
- Lisa Howard – State Farm
- Jeff Koerner – Country Financial
- Cherry Lawson – City of Bloomington
- Dianne Lerman – State Farm, retired
- Nick Moran – Commerce Bank
- Deb Smith – OSF St. Joseph Medical Center
- Dixie Vogel – Community Member
- Rena Weyrauch – IBM
- Wendy Wilber – Wilber Group
- Scott Zimmerman – US Bank
Lyn Hruska joined the American Red Cross in 1997, as the Executive Director for the Bloomington, IL chapter. In 2013, Lyn was promoted to Regional Development Officer for the American Red Cross Central and Southern Illinois Region – responsible for annual fundraising through individual and corporate donors, special events and grants.
In June of 2016, Lyn was again promoted, this time to Chief Executive Officer for the American Red Cross Central and Southern Illinois Region. As the Regional CEO, Lyn oversees 30 paid staff and more than 2,000 volunteers. Lyn also serves as the Executive Director for the American Red Cross Serving Central Illinois.
Lyn is active in numerous community organizations and events, and is extremely dedicated to the Red Cross mission. She exemplifies the values of the American Red Cross through her passion to help others.