The Northeast Massachusetts Chapter serves a population of over 749,000 people in the county of Essex. We are part of the Massachusetts Region of the American Red Cross.
On March 31, 2016, the American Red Cross of Northeast Massachusetts, along with members of the community, will come together to honor local heroes who have exemplified the mission of the Red Cross over the past year. These heroes gave of themselves to better our communities and have given their time to benefit others. This breakfast is one of the largest events on the North Shore and we anticipate over 500 attendees from the business and non-profit communities alike.
Call: (978) 922-2224
Manager of Office Programs
DSHR Administrator and Zone Manager
The Volunteer Board is the governing body for the Northeast Massachusetts Chapter and is composed of representatives from many different community sectors. This group develops the vision for our chapter and determines the policies that guide our decisions. The Board ensures that the chapter is an effective steward of our donors’ contributions.
- Rich Weissman- Board Chair, Endicott College
- Chris Moran- Secretary, Merrill Lynch
- Dawn Marie Corneau, Corneau Wealth Management
- Rosemary Costello, Community Volunteer
- Andy Goldberg, Goldberg Properties
- Jonathan Goldfield, Attorney
- Chistian Hassel, Atlantic Ambulance Service – A Division of Cataldo Ambulance
- Joyce Heinze, Beverly Cooperative Bank
- Brad Hill, Representative, State of Massachusetts
- Lori Karas, TD Bank
- Ken Lawler, E3 Commercial Kitchen Solutions
- Rudy Macchi, G. Everett Mahony Insurance Agency
- Gerald MacKillop, Jr., Northeast Health System
- James Modugno, Applied Materials
- David Olsen, Salem News
- Anthony Picano, Webster Bank
- Jack Simko, New York Life Insurance Co.