On March 30, 2017, the American Red Cross of Northeast Massachusetts, along with members of the community, will come together to honor local heroes who have exemplified the mission of the Red Cross over the past year. These heroes gave of themselves to better our communities and have given their time to benefit others. This breakfast is one of the largest events on the North Shore and we anticipate over 500 attendees from the business and non-profit communities alike.
Call: (978) 922-2224
DSHR Administrator and Zone Manager
The Volunteer Board is the governing body for the Northeast Massachusetts Chapter and is composed of representatives from many different community sectors. This group develops the vision for our chapter and determines the policies that guide our decisions. The Board ensures that the chapter is an effective steward of our donors’ contributions.
- Dawn Marie Corneau, Corneau Wealth Management
- Andy Goldberg, Goldberg Properties
- Jonathan Goldfield, Attorney
- Wayne Hayes, Heal Lawrence
- Brad Hill, Representative, State of Massachusetts
- Lori Karas, Webster First Federal Credit Union
- Robert Lavoir, Attorney Robert Lavoir
- Ken Lawler, E3 Commercial Kitchen Solutions
- James Modugno, Applied Materials
- Chris Moran, Merril Lynch
- David Olsen, Salem News
- Anthony Picano, Webster Bank
- Lori Rostkowski, Institution for Savings
- Jack Simko, New York Life Insurance Co.
- Chris Thomas, Unos
- Virak Uy, Teacher, Lowell School District