- Enhance your brand by partnering.
- Augment your marketing and public relations efforts.
- Target a variety of desirable audiences.
- Demonstrate your commitment to the well-being and safety of your customers and employees.
- Provide potential education and training opportunities for your employees and/or customers.
- Providing direct monetary support of operating services
- Sponsoring specific programs and services of the Red Cross
- Sponsoring special events, including our inspirational Heroes Events
- Matching your employee's volunteer hours with a financial contribution
- Launching a workplace fundraising campaign
- Including Red Cross in your matching gifts program
- Providing in-kind gifts or a percent of sales
- Providing venues for local Red Cross community events
- Providing technical assistance and expertise
- Providing online or print media placement
- Training your employees to respond to local disasters
- Preparing your workplace
- One-time volunteering opportunities
- Sponsor an event
Throughout the year, groups are encouraged to join us as volunteers for special events and one-time projects:
Special Projects (Varies): Activities might include preparing disaster backpacks, writing holiday letters of encouragement to service men and women, updating comfort kits, providing data entry support, running short-term phone banks and much more.
If you or your company is interested in participating in Red Cross special events and projects, please contact Margie Woodruff at 801-323-7015, email@example.com or complete the brief contact form below.
Your fundraiser can directly support your neighbors in our community, or can assist those affected by a national or international disaster. Help us deliver timely and appropriate humanitarian care to those in need.
If you or your company is interested in hosting a fundraiser, Margie Woodruff at 801-323-7015 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the brief contact form below.