International Disaster Matching through the Caterpillar Foundation
The Caterpillar Foundation is a member of the American Red Cross Annual Disaster Giving Program (ADGP). This program provides a funding base that allows the Red Cross to respond immediately to the needs of individuals and families impacted by disasters around the world. This model has proven to be efficient and effective in immediately meeting disaster relief needs, ensuring the Red Cross has the funds to prepare for disasters before they occur.
Matching Gifts Information
In addition to our annual investment in the ADGP, individual Caterpillar employee, U.S. retiree and dealer employee contributions made via personal credit/debit card or PayPal are eligible for matching funds. Contract/agency employees are not eligible for matching funds.
- The Foundation is not able to match check or cash contributions.
- The Foundation cannot match pooled sums collected by employees at facilities and dealerships. Please note that asking other employees for contributions is a violation of the Caterpillar solicitation policy.
- The Foundation is not able to match corporate contributions from Caterpillar Dealerships.
- To direct your contribution to assist with a specific disaster, select the name from the available list on the Red Cross website.
- Please note “Other Amount” entered must be in U.S. dollar, however charges will be reflected in the local currency of the credit card.
- Donations made through this link will automatically be matched by the Caterpillar Foundation.
The American Red Cross is only able to accept funds for disasters where an appeal for funding is currently in place.