Workplace giving is a simple and effective way for your employees to support the American Red Cross mission. Your participation helps fund vital research, programs and services. No matter what size your contribution, your dollars add up to make a difference.
Your company and its employees can make a difference and help those in need down the street, across the country and around the world through workplace giving.
During Disaster Response - We offer our corporate partners a co-branded, secure online donation site to raise funds from employees or visitors to your website during disasters. Join the hundreds of other Fortune 1000 companies that have raised millions of dollars through these co-branded sites. This product is available at no charge to companies with multiple locations and more than 2,000 employees.
During your Annual Campaign or Matching Gifts Program - The Red Cross enjoys one of the highest brand recognition ratings among all nonprofits. In fact, 75% of adults would consider donating to or volunteering with the Red Cross. Including a trusted organization like the Red Cross can help make your workplace giving campaign a success.
- Customized Online Donation Site – There is no charge to your company and the Red Cross provides donation reports for matching gift purposes.
- Red Cross Information for Employees – From disaster updates to preparedness tips and checklists, the Red Cross provides educational material for your employees.
- Local Community Engagement – Through Red Cross chapters across the country, the Red Cross can provide additional employee engagement opportunities such as blood drives, training and volunteerism.
- Motivating Speakers – The Red Cross provides speakers for your campaign events.
- Thank You Material – The Red Cross provides customized posters, letters and other materials to thank your employees for supporting the campaign.
- Matching Gifts – If you are an employee, you can double the value of your gift. Visit our Matching Gifts page to learn more.
By sponsoring one of our community programs, you can contribute to a stronger, more resilient community for your employees, your customers, your business partners and your own families. Join us as a sponsor of one of our current initiatives or design your own program that will align with your corporate philanthropic goals and help the Red Cross meet our mission.
Sponsor one of our events or initiatives to train members of our community in First aid, CPR and disaster preparedness skills. Become a regular supporter of our ongoing disaster relief efforts.
Motivate your employees to volunteer with the American Red Cross Los Angeles Region by matching hours served with a financial donation from your company. A matching grant for employee volunteering, also known as a dollars for doers program, acts as an alternative to a matching gift program for employees who are able to donate time but not money. It also motivates employees to engage more deeply in the community through volunteer work.
An estimated 60 percent of mid- and large-size businesses currently maintain programs to provide grants for employee volunteering, and the number is expected to reach 75 percent within a year or two. To find out more about how you can set up a matching grant for employee volunteering with the Red Cross, contact our corporate partnerships team for more information.