Thank you for your interest in holding an auction or a raffle to benefit the American Red Cross! An in-person auction – whether hosted or silent – can be an energizing addition to your next picnic, pep rally, holiday party or other event. Alternatively, you can also reach potential donors worldwide through an online auction hosted by eBay.
Please consult our guidelines below for instructions on holding online and in-person auctions.
- Sellers can donate 10-100% of their listing's final sale price to the Red Cross by auctioning their items on eBay Giving Works.
- Anyone can shop items for sale that benefit the American Red Cross.
- Buyers can donate $1 (or more) whenever they make a purchase on eBay and pay using PayPal. Make the Red Cross your Favorite Nonprofit and you’ll see them every time you shop.
The Web Thrift Store is an online platform that allows donors to list their personal items, set a price, and then donate the proceeds of the sale to the Red Cross.
The Web Thrift Store platform allows you to turn your excess stuff into cash in support of American Red Cross Disaster Relief. You can help people affected by disasters big and small by selling your personal items and donating the proceeds of the sale to the Red Cross.
1. Take photos of any items that you’d like to donate.
2. Visit our WebThriftStore at redcross.webthriftstore.com
3. Click DONATE YOUR STUFF NOW to upload photos, price and description.
4. When your items sell the funds will be donated directly to the American Red Cross.