The Red Cross is helping after flash floods and severe weather in Texas. The Red Cross opened emergency shelters in and around Austin. The Red Cross is also helping residents cope with the emotional toll of the disaster. The Red Cross will continue to provide disaster relief and emotional counselling as long as we are needed.
- Red Cross trains more than 300 new volunteers on Memorial Day
- Your American Red Cross Responds to Spring Storms
- Red Cross Helps Texas Residents Cope with Emotional Toll of Disaster
- Red Cross Opens Shelter after Tornado in Texas
- Tex vs. the Tornado
- Red Cross Opens Shelter in Van, TX
- Continuing Support after the Storms in TX
- Hear the Voices of those Assisted by Your Red Cross
- Red Cross Opens Shelter in Walker County
Flood and Tornado Safety Tips
Get prepared for severe weather and all types of emergenices with our ways to prepare for all types of emergencies pages. You can also download our Flood App and our Tornado App to stay up to date and be safe!