The North Florida Region serves more than 3.7 million residents in 35 counties and is composed of three chapters; Northeast Florida Chapter, Capital Area Chapter, and the Northwest Florida Chapter.
We proudly serve Alachua, Baker, Bay, Bradford, Calhoun, Clay, Columbia, Dixie, Duval, Escambia, Franklin, Gadsden, Gilchrist, Gulf, Hamilton, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Lafayette, Leon, Levy, Liberty, Madison, Nassau, Okaloosa, Putnam, Santa Rosa, St. Johns, Suwannee, Taylor, Union, Wakulla, Walton and Washington counties.
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
- More than 1,130 families were given food, clothing and shelter as they fell victim to house fire, flood and other disaster.
- Nearly 9,300 residents and businesses were taught how to keep themselves, their businesses and their homes safer through presentations on how to prepare for and prevent damage from hurricanes, fires, floods and tornadoes.
- More than 3.6 million pieces of information reached local residents on topics such as CPR, first aid, disaster prevention and safety tips through digital media and preparedness apps.
- More than 8,000 services were provided to United States Armed Forces service members through emergency communications, emergency loans, grants and counseling or referral services.
- More than 24,000 military members and their families received Get to Know Us Before You Need Us brieﬁng and assistance.
- 12 families received help locating and reuniting with loved ones through international tracing, messaging and other international services.
More than 36,000 residents were trained in programs such as lifesaving, CPR, first aid, aquatics, babysitting and Nurse Assistant Training.
The North Florida Region relies on the public for support. Our work is made possible by the generosity of individuals, companies and the United Way.