When a disaster strikes, the American Red Cross provides shelter, food, and health and mental health services -- helping individuals and families resume their normal daily activities.
Partnering with a well-known brand, such as the American Red Cross, connects your group, company or agency to an organization that people all over the world trust to help save lives, be there in times of disaster and to increase their personal safety and security within their community.
There are several ways to partner with the American Red Cross.
- Fire Hurts. Red Cross Helps. On average, every 23 hours the Southern Nevada Red Cross responds to a local disaster - the most common being a home fire. This year, the Southern Nevada Chapter needs to raise $300,000 to offer disaster assistance to local families. Sponsoring companies are invited to present their pledges at our Fire Hurts Campaign Launch event in January. Find more about Fire Hurts. Red Cross Helps.
- Everyday Heroes Breakfast Each October, the American Red Cross recognizes ordinary citizens of our community for extraordinary things they have done in the past year. The event showcases “Everyday Heroes” in 11 categories, including Military, Animal Rescue, and Youth Good Samaritan.
- Sweatshirt and sweat pant (for winter use) or T-Shirt and short with elastic waistband (for summer use)
- New - No used items accepted
- Plain - No logos, writing, or printing
- Any size - adult S - 4XL (top and bottom needs to be same size)